“Our mission is to promote tourism in East Clare to sustain and develop our community, our nature, our heritage, and our culture.”
As a member of Tourism East Clare, your business/group -
- An updated advert/listing on our website.
- Blog(s) on our website of your business - (suggestions include the announcement of a new service, new menu, special offers, etc.)
- Priority inclusion on our Events Database and Email Newsletter.
- Social media posts across the Visit East Clare social media channels.
- Opportunity to participate in Wheel of the Year celebrations - Imbolc, Bealtaine, Lughnasadh & Samhain, and inclusion in regional marketing and promotion.
- Expert assistance with the promotion of your business across public relations, marketing, and social media.
- Opportunities for partnership across the network.
- Regular member-only emails highlighting opportunities, courses, grants, and member-only resources.
Your business will also benefit from activities organised or endorsed by Tourism East Clare, including;
- Liaising with Fáilte Ireland, Tourism Ireland, and Clare Tourism to include East Clare on FAM trips and itineraries.
Tourism East Clare is a group of businesses and individuals that endeavour to develop a sustainable community for tourism in our unique part of Ireland. We create industry and community networks to support providers that desire to create meaningful relationships within the group, thereby ensuring an authentic experience for the visitors to our region. We come together to inspire and guide others to implement their aspirations within the tourism industry.