Tourism East Clare will hold our Annual General Meeting via Zoom on the evening of Wednesday 1st June at 7:30pm. We will be launching our new East Clare video on the night.
If you would like to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
We welcome all our existing members and anyone with an interest in tourism in our beautiful East Clare.
A provisional agenda is below, but please get in touch if you would like to add any items for discussion.
- Introduce present committee
- Launch of East Clare video
- Update on Tourism East Clare Networking & Development Plan
- Update on marketing for Visit East Clare
- Update on marketing for Co. Clare, Lough Derg and Ireland's Hidden Heartlands
- Treasurer's Report
- Membership for 2022
- Nominations and Election of committee for the next 12 months
- Q & A
Nominations for the committee can be made on the night. Voting rights and the opportunity to seek a position on the committee is open to all paid-up members exceeding six months of membership.
date_range 1st June, 2022 07:30 PM