Our network is growing, and this is due to the phenomenal community support that we have gathered through initiatives like our email newsletter, visits to our website and much much more— so thank you, we really appreciate you being a part of the magic!
A Brief Overview of Last Year
Last year, Tourism East Clare received funding from LEADER for network expansion and a marketing and product plan. With thanks to this funding, we successfully launched social media campaigns, liaised with members, enhanced our website, started an image database and launched our email newsletter. We have an 8,000 strong social media following across multiple platforms. Together, these platforms combined have an annual reach of 250,000 people.
Tourism is Everyone's Business
We believe that tourism is everyone’s business, and the more involved in our network, the more the East Clare region will benefit. This is why we are inviting any business, community group, festival or event with an interest in tourism development to join our network. So, spread the word!
By becoming a member, you are actively contributing to a vibrant tourism destination. Members of the network are part of an interconnected community in which there is ample opportunity to work with others.
Benefits of Becoming a Member
- Features on our social media channels
- Inclusion in our fortnightly email newsletters
- Access to our events database
- A full individual listing with images on the Visit East Clare website.
Our Plans for 2022
Some of our plans for 2022 include
- Launching of an East Clare destination video
- Developing of working groups, including a group focused on sustainability
- Creating packages and bundles that cross promote members
- Submitting applications for further funding for projects, using your membership as match funding
Although our network has continued to grow, we have decided to keep our membership at €50 for 2022. Membership can be completed on our website.
n the coming weeks, we will be announcing the date of our Annual General Meeting. This meeting will be held virtually, and all are welcome to attend. This is a brilliant opportunity to put faces to the people behind Visit East Clare. Further details will be announced on social media and through our email newsletter.